Okay so I think that I need to separate this fashion show from others. It started like other fashion show before. Pieces by pieces walked on the runway. Then suddenly the show started to wowed people with their amazing transformations. The surprise didn't end there. I don't want to spoil any further, just take a look at the photos below. Enjoy
The weather in the city where I live is gloomy and cold lately. I feel like I'm at Puncak every night. My classroom is so freakin' cold. Almost raining everyday. Flood everywhere. I can't go to any far place from my home these days. Especially today, it has been raining since last night UNTIL NOW(10.00 am)! Even now, it still raining heavily. So no school for today because the flood block the access to my school. There's flood already in front of my house, about 3 or 4 cm. Can't imagine the flood outside my home area. This condition is just the same as 5 years ago when I was in grade 5... maybe worse. *the rain has stopped and guess the height of the flood??? it's 15 cm (in front of my house)!!!* almost half of the car's wheel! Let's move to another topic... I'm proudly announce to you guys that I'm officially 17! Yippie!! Luckily today's heavy rain didn't come during my birthday day. My birthday was last week, 10 January. A...
Comments
Post a Comment